1. At Nurtures, we respect your privacy. We will only use the personal information that you supply us when using our website to ensure that your orders with us and service from us meet your requirements.
2. We will only use the information you provide us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. We do not have access to, nor retain, credit card information as this is authorised at the time of purchase directly through PayPals secure encrypted system. We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. This enables us to process your orders efficiently and to improve the products and service that we offer.
We may use this information to inform you of any new products or special offers that we think may be of interest to you, or about changes to our website. It is now a legal requirement that we should have your permission to e-mail you and you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time if you do not want us to send you further information.
4. We will NEVER sell, trade or rent your e-mail address to any other organisation in any circumstance nor will we share any other information we collect about you with third parties.
5. Your telephone number is helpful to us in processing your order, particularly when items are out of stock or there is another issue with your order. We never pass telephone numbers to any other parties, other than on the rare occasion when our delivery company needs to make urgent contact with you in connection with your order.
6. We will only send you promotional e-mails in the future if you have asked us to or have previously ordered from us. We may send you information regarding the progress of your order by e-mail. In all e-mails from us you will have the option to opt out of further e-mails and we will respect your decision.
7. We have ensured that information supplied to us is held securely. You have right to access any personal information you have supplied to us. In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, for your protection, we may ask for proof of your identity before allowing access to your personal information.
In common with most websites we use tracking cookies to monitor our users’ activities on the site and, by gathering this information, improve our customers’ experience. You can turn these off – and any other cookies you wish – within the preferences or settings area of your browser. However cookies do no harm to your computer and will help us make our website more relevant to your requirements.
To be able to place an order on this website you will need to have cookies enabled – which, because it is the standard setting in most web browsers, should require no action on your part. If you have disabled cookies then the website will work perfectly well for browsing and choosing products but you will not be able to order from us online. We are always happy to take orders over the telephone if you prefer.
This information is provided in light of changes in legislation (May 2012) with which Nurtures are keen to comply.